Arc Consultancy: An Online Internet Marketing Company
 

Search Engine Optimization :

Before we get on to Search Engine Optimization, it's imperative to understand why every successful online business today is adapting its services to Search Engine Optimization and why it is crucial for your online business.



The answer is quite simple. The search results on page one get over 90% of search traffic out of which top 10 results get maximum business requests. The lower your search engine ranking the lower will be your probability to attract business clients.

At Arc Consultancy, we believe only 20% of the job is done by the looks of your website and representation of the quality of your services. But once you achieve top rankings in major search engines for the most targeted keywords, remaining 80% of the job is done too.

Search Engine Optimization is one of the fastest growing and inexpensive mediums to get your business and its name and thereafter its philosophy out to the masses!
Our search engine optimization techniques revolve around the following four principles:

Website Analysis: The Search Engine Optimizers at Arc Consultancy understand that to make your site 'Search Engine Friendly' the first step is a comprehensive analysis of your site from specific technical recommendations, to guidelines for editorial staff and copywriters to eliminate any factors that may harm search engine performance


Keyword research: Targeting the right keywords is the next plan of action and a detailed keyword analysis to identify the words that your potential customers use when searching for your products and services is essential for your site to get hold of highly targeted visitors
Competitor analysis: Giving you insight into the strategies that work for your competitors— and those they have overlooked or implemented poorly— is a key step in enhancing your own site and outperforming the competition
Traffic Analysis: Once you have implemented search engine optimization, the next important step is to document and demonstrate the effect of SEO on Key Performance Indicators. Our detailed knowledge of traffic analysis ensures that you use more advanced tracking systems to get an overview into how your visitors navigate your site, tracking of sales and other conversions, what your most cost effective traffic sources are. We also generate monthly keyword ranking reports for each of our client to maintain transparency and clarity at the way our plans are working for you

Our strictly ethical approach ensures you will receive long-lasting results. We follow many ‘Off page’ and ‘On page’ SEO techniques to make your site completely Search Engine Friendly which include various offpage and onpage practices such as:

Offpage Practices :

Directory Submissions
Article submission creation
ERP submission
Forum Posting
Social Bookmarking

Onpage Practices :

Meta Tags
Sitemap
ERP Creation

What do we offer Working alongside your development personnel, our experienced SEO Consultants have detailed knowledge of both technical and non-technical implementation of optimization techniques which ensure that your website has consistent search engine rankings.

Our cutting edge and cost-effective SEO packages guarantee maximum ROI besides an immediate jump in your website traffic. Click here to go through some of our testimonials.

Contact Us now to know more about our SEO Services and the plans that we offer!

 

 

 

CONTACT US

 

 

 

Email.info@sales@arcconsultant.com